Fal-Con’s Dealer’s Room is where you can buy licensed merchandise from your favorite anime or hard to find DVDs and games.
Here are some points to consider before applying for a spot in the Dealer’s Room Please note that the following points only address basic information; details will be unique with each studio or shop and will be discussed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Security staff will be in the area, but they cannot monitor everything at once. It is the responsibility of the seller and/or seller’s assistant(s) to watch their individual table(s) throughout the event. Arrangements need to be made ahead of time to accommodate lengthy breaks, such as for hosting a panel.
- Fal-Con focuses on the anime and gaming genres. However, studios and shops of all genres will be considered.
- Fal-Con is primarily a family friendly event.
- ¬†Refunds for the Dealer’s Room are only granted under special circumstances and will not be granted after Auguest 15, 2016.
- ¬†All accepted sellers will be required to sign a contract detailing specific regulations.Payment will be due at the time of signing the finalized contract, which will officially secure your spot in our 2016 roster. All such transactions should be completed a month before the event. (Since Fal-Con runs October 15-16 this year, all contracts and payments are due by September 16, 2015.)
- ¬†The cost of booth space is $100. In addition to a table and chairs, you will receive two DR passes to the convention.
- Dealers are to sell official, licensed merchandise. If you sell original art work, consider applying for a spot in the AA.
- ¬†Bootlegged merchandise is not tolerated at Fal-Con. Selling illegal protects will result in the loss of your spot in the DR.
- ¬†The Dealer’s Room will have restricted and regulated access to prevent overcrowding.
Any additional questions can be directed to: ¬†email@example.com